November 5, 2009

For Future Reference

This is my blog. A creative way of expressing everything that comes to life in my mind. I do have an agenda and that is to write everything down for myself. Even for my future kids or for individuals that are just interested in what I have to say. But...
  • I will contradict myself. 
  • I will trip over myself mid blog. 
  • I will make mistakes and offend you
  • I will present ideas that will be easily challenged, refuted and dismissed.
  • I will change my mind on issues from a month to month or even weekly basis.
  • I will cover 10% of a topic I intend to discuss, leaving much open to discussion. 
  • I will bring up politics when there is no need, or disregard them when there is a need. 
  • I will carry a topic in different directions and leave you hopelessly figuring out what was the point.
  • I will do the above mentioned things because I'm young with no pressing responsibilities. No political advisor is looking over me nor am I planning on running for an elected seat anytime soon. What I say doesn't or I should say shouldn't have direct bearing on anyone. So what I will say will be unfiltered and straight from the gut. I apologize, in advance, if I offend you.
That is the beauty of the blog. Regardless, I apologize in advance if I offend you or make a mistake.

| More